- Upon arrival each Owner, authorized guest, or member of the general public must first register at the office and show written authorization (if family or guest of an Owner) and driver’s license (if family or guest of an Owner, or member of the general public).
- Reservations that are not registered by 6:00pm. are automatically cancelled, unless previous arrangements for late arrival have been made in advance.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Spaces are not available until after 2:00pm.
- Members and guests may request a late checkout time, with office approval, on a space available basis. A fee, as determined from time to time by the Board (and posted in the Park’s office) will be charged.
- State law allows only one (1) RV per site. This means no more than one sleeping vehicle or accommodation per space. There are to be no more than six (6) occupants per site.
- Park facilities are for registered guests only.
- The Park does not have a camp permit. Therefore, tents, camping, campfires (no wood burning open pits) and sleeping on the ground are not allowed. Tent trailers are acceptable. Vans and trucks not specifically equipped for sleeping are not allowed as overnight accommodations. Campers may not removed from pick-up trucks.
- Owners shall not sell their time or sublet their RV.
- Owners and non-owners who want to stay in excess of twenty-one (21) days shall be relocated to spaces #116, #216, #316, #416 and back, after twenty-one (21) days, allowing the front half of the Park for people staying twenty-one (21) days or less.
- Sites in the 700s row will have a limit of a twenty-one (21) day stay. The 700s row of sites cannot be re-occupied by the same individual for at least fourteen (14) days. Owners must use prime time days to stay in the 700 sites.
- RVs must be in good working condition and clean. We reserve the right to refuse service to any RV based upon its appearance and/or condition. Spray nozzles must be used to wash RVs – no running water.
RECREATIONAL VEHICLE LENGTH AND WIDTH
- Spaces will accommodate trailers, 5th wheels, and motor homes with a maximum overall actual length of thirty-six (36) feet and a width of one hundred two (102) inches, excluding slide-outs.
- There are pull-thru and back-in spaces to accommodate longer vehicles. Please contact the office for availability and additional fees.
- There must be a minimum of six (6) feet from the legal parked RV in the adjacent spaces. Units will not be allowed to encroach upon an adjacent space.
IN-PARK TRAILER MOVING
- A $25.00 charge will be collected for use of Park maintenance staff and Park equipment during normal business hours to move RVs.
- The after-hours charge by maintenance staff or vendor not using Park equipment is determined by the operator.
- There is no charge to assist Owners checking-in to the Park if there is a problem with parking the RV.
- Also, there is no charge if the Park requests a unit moved due to special circumstances such as reservation conflicts.
- Owners and guests of the general public must park completely within assigned spaces only.
- On a space available basis, the office may assign additional parking spaces for two dollars ($2.00) per vehicle. Tags must be displayed at all times. This parking is not allowed for RVs or commercial vehicles/trailers and reservations are NOT allowed. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The office will issue a registration tag for vehicles authorized to be parked. The tag shall be prominently displayed so that it is visible from the outside of the vehicle at all times it is parked. Unauthorized parked vehicles are subject to being towed away at Owner’s expense.
- Restricted parking during prime time (parking for Owners only). Paid parking in RV spaces will not be allocated when there are less than eleven (11) RV spaces available.
- No parking of vehicles are permitted in RV spaces during Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, St. Anthony’s holiday, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s weekend.
- Household pets must be kept inside the RV and must be kept on a leash at all times while outside the RV.
- All pets outside an RV must be kept on a leash up to eight (8) feet long and must be PERSONALLY ATTENDED AT ALL TIMES.
- Pets are not allowed in the office, shower room, pool area, laundry room, or clubhouse.
- Management reserves the right to require any Owner or guest of the general public to remove a misbehaving pet or to vacate thier site if the pet is a nuisance to others.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets. A fine of $30.00 or $200.00 per violation will be imposed for breach of this rule.
- Posted areas. If an Owner allows their pet to use any posted area, first offense will be a verbal warning and second offense will be a $30.00 fine. Any further offenses will incur a $200.00 fine.
- There can be no more than two pets per RV.
RESTROOMS & SHOWERS
- The restroom has a combination lock. Owners and guests will be given the combination number upon check-in.
- The doors are not to be unlocked to allow non-registered guests into the restroom.
- Please leave the facilities as clean as possible. Report any undesirable condition to the office.
POOL & SPA
- No persons under the age of 14 may use the pool without adult supervision. Other posted rules for the pool must be observed.
- Glass, food, and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area.
- Wet suits are not allowed in the pool area at any time.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at any time. All users of the pool and spa do so at their own risk.
- Pool and spa hours are from 9:00am to 10:00pm.
- No more than 2 guests per site are allowed in pool and spa area at a time.
- The speed limit is five (5) miles per hour for all vehicles, including, golf carts and bicycles. Please be mindful and keep a careful watch for any children, elderly or disabled individuals.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. No loud talking, radios, televisions, singing, or musical instruments are permitted during these hours.
- Skateboards are not allowed.
- Motorcycle use is not allowed except for going to or leaving a site.
- Please do not litter nor leave unconsumed food in the open.
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their guests and other lawful occupants including, but not limited to, vandalism, rowdiness, horseplay, drunkenness, and any violation of these rules and any other behavior, which disrupts other guests of the Park. Any such conduct shall be reported to the Board of Directors and information will be entered in the Owner’s permanent file. Management also reserves the right to ask Owners, family members, or guests of the general public to immediately vacate the Park for any such disturbing or disruptive behavior.
- Washing of RVs may be accomplished by the use of bucket, and rag/sponge. A hose with an automatic shutoff (nozzle) must be used to rinse off the RV providing no water runs into the street or an adjoining vehicle space.
- Extensive clotheslines are not allowed. The laundry room is for your convenience. Please do not put rubber suites in the dryer.
- The Park Manager and employees work under the exclusive direction and control of the Board of Directors and not that of its eight hundred seventy five (875) individual shareholders. The Park Manager is the full time representative of the Board and is charged with, among other things, the responsibility of enforcing the rules set by the Board for the benefit of the Association as a collective body. All Owners, their family, and guests of the general public are required to follow the direction of the Park Manager in the discharge of her duties.
- Per state law, no smoking is allowed in any Park building.
- All drivers of motor vehicles, golf carts and motorized scooters must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Owners (including any Co-Owner listed on a deed) can make reservations for themselves and members of their household by calling the Park at 805-773-1121 (between 8:00am and 5:00pm) up to 90 days in advance of their arrival. Owners calling at least fourteen (14) days in advance will be given reservation priority over guests of the general public. Owners reserving less than fourteen (14) days do not have such priority.
- Guests of the general public may make reservations up to 30 days in advance, except for the following holidays; Easter, Memorial Day, Car Show, July 4th, St. Anthony’s, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. All other reservations for the public are based on space availability; This will help accommodate space for owners.
- Requests for a specific site/area will be taken at the time of reservations, but not guaranteed. Guests of the general public as well as Owners without reservations will be assigned spaces not reserved upon arrival.
- If an Owner makes a reservation and it is not cancelled at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the scheduled arrival, two (2) days will be charged against the Owner’s allotment of free days. For every day that an Owner does not call to cancel an additional day will be charged against their allotment of free days.
- Registered guests wishing to extend their stay must notify the office at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the first day of the extension. Approval of such extensions shall be subject to space availability.
- Snowbird rental sites may be available to Owners and non-owners, on a space available basis. Snowbird rates are for four (4) people.
- Snowbird time is September 15 – May 15.
- The Park Manager has the discretion to assign up to sixty (60) Snowbird sites on a space-availability basis, first come, first served.
- Management will decide the placement of Snowbirds in the Park.
- In no event, shall the term of occupancy exceed eight (8) consecutive months. All occupants will be required to vacate the Park for a forty-eight (48) hour period every six (6) months to negate residency.
- The Park does not provide security to guard RVs or other personal property.
- Each Owner or guest of the general public is advised to carry their own insurance and is responsible for their own personal property. The Park and its facilities are used by Owners and guests of the general public at their own risk.
- The Park assumes no responsibility for injury, damage, or loss to property.
Fines imposed for failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the Association must be paid immediately. Privileges will be suspended until fines are paid in full. As set forth above, the Primary Owner (if there are Co-Owners on a Deed) is responsible for payment of any fines, and it is up to that Primary Owner to seek and obtain reimbursement from any Co-Owner who incurred the fines. Please use the Park as you would your home. Treat others, as you would like to be treated. If you have any suggestions or complaints, write to:
Board of Directors,
Holiday RV Park
100 South Dolliver Street
Pismo Beach, CA 93449